Term of services
Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you today and for many years to come. As with any relationship, we believe things work more smoothly when we agree on how business will be conducted. Please review the following agreement.
In exchange for services and/or products to be provided to ("Client") whether at the time of this Agreement or at any time in the future, I/we agree to be bound by the following terms:
- All labor charges are non-refundable.
- All hardware is sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. Atlantec, LLC provides no additional warranty.
- All merchandise may be returned within 30 days. There is a 10% restocking fee on all items except special-order items. There is a 20% restocking fee on special-order items.
- Licensed software is not refundable.
- There is a $25 charge on returned checks.
- Invoices are due and payable to Atlantec, LLC upon completion of the work.
- All unpaid sums shall bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
- Cost of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be borne by the client.
- All merchandise remains the property of Atlantec, LLC until paid in full.
- Atlantec, LLC shall not be bound by any terms or conditions printed on a purchase order, check, or correspondence from client without prior written acceptance of such terms.
- Quotations and responses to requests for quotations do not include the price of sales tax or shipping unless these items are explicitly stated. Client is responsible for the cost of sales tax and shipping of all merchandise.
- Atlantec, LLC will not continue to provide services for clients with past due balances. This includes but is not limited to emergency services.
- From time to time Atlantec, LLC may offer for sale items that are demonstration units, refurbished, or used. All such items are sold AS-IS and are not returnable.
- Atlantec, LLC does not guarantee the price and / or the availability of product and / or services quoted.
- All defective merchandise must be returned to Atlantec, LLC, prepaid at Client’s cost.
Limitation of Liability
Atlantec, LLC warrants to Client that the material, analysis, data, programs, and services to be delivered or rendered will be of the kind and quality designated and will be performed by qualified personnel.Atlantec, LLC offers no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to system availability and functionality during any phase of its support services and makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the ability to resolve computer-related problems, to recover data, or to avoid losing data.Atlantec, LLC makes no other warranties, whether written, oral or implied, including without limitation warranty of fitness for purpose of merchantability. In no event shall Atlantec, LLC be liable for special or consequential damages, either in contract or tort, whether or not the possibility of such damages has been disclosed to Atlantec, LLC in advance or could have been reasonably foreseen by Atlantec, LLC, and in the event this limitation of damages is held unenforceable then the parties agree that by reason of the difficulty in foreseeing possible damages all liability to Client shall be limited to the total dollar amount of services paid by Client to Consultant in the previous three (3) full months as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
Legal Action and Jurisdiction
Jurisdiction. The enforcement of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine.